Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Introducing...Melissa Marsili


Hi everyone! My name is Melissa Marsili and I'm the new Assistant Firm Director for the 2008-2009 year, along with the lovely Crystal Wang. I'll be a junior next year, majoring in public relations.

Last year in the firm I was the account executive for the Rebecca Davis Dance Company, which was a great experience.

My job for the upcoming summer and school year will be to supervise accounts and assist Jaime with anything that she needs.

My favorite part about PR is being able to work with many different clients on a variety of projects, and helping them to gain positive attention from their audiences.

Next fall I'll be interning with LevLane, and after graduation I would love to work in Philadelphia at a PR agency.

Right now I'm very excited to start working with our summer clients, and to see what amazing things the firm can accomplish in the upcoming months!

No comments: