Friday, May 16, 2008

A Message for PRowl -- Natalie's Farewell

As most of you probably know, the idea for this firm started way back in October at the PRSSA National Conference in Philadelphia. Little did I know that just six months later, PRowl Public Relations would become a successful, flourishing agency.

I am extremely proud to be a part of this project. I have enjoyed seeing each staff member grow exponentially this semester. PRowl Public Relations has quickly grown into a strong group of young professionals with a very bright future.

Before I go, I have a few last takeaways for "Natalie's Girls."

1. Be smart and strategic. You all have great minds and you need to use them!
2. Set deadlines you can meet. Make sure you give yourself enough time for each project so you don't get overwhelmed.
3. Relax! Everything will get done. You're all motivated and driven- there's no need to get stressed and make the situations more difficult to endure.
4. Ask for help. Though I'm making the big move, you'll still have your advisor and teachers to help you with anything you need. (And you know you can always call- I'm expecting you to!)

It has truly been an honor to work with the members of PRowl PR. You are the best and the brightest and like I've said before, I can't wait to see where the future takes you. Thank you for believing in this project and giving your all. PRowl PR is the organization it is today because of your dedication.

So think hard and work hard, but don't forget to smile and enjoy it all - it will be gone before you know it.

No comments: