Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Introducing... Crystal Wang


Well heyyyy! My name is Crystal Wang and I am the other Assistant Firm Director along with the beautiful Jaime! As Jaime mentioned, our job is to assist the Firm Director, while also working with Account Executives and other staff members in concerns to client accounts. I am currently a sophomore at Temple University and hope to achieve my degree in Public Relations at the School of Communications and Theater. There are so many things I love about PR, but mostly I love meeting new people and building lasting relationships! One day, I hope to find my niche in the PR world, be that in Philadelphia or New York City within the areas of fashion, entertainment or lifestyles.

I am so very excited to be working with a fantastic staff, as well as with our clientele. There is so much on our horizon, I can’t wait!

No comments: