Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Client Update: Support Center for Child Advocates

The Support Center for Child Advocates 2009 Holiday Toy Drive is this Saturday! Sadly, this means that PRowl Public Relations' campaign for the toy drive is coming to an end. I'm happy to report that my account's hard work has paid off and, thanks to many generous donors, the toys are overflowing at the Child Advocates office.

If you haven't gotten a chance to watch the 2009 Holiday Toy Drive video you can check it out here. The video will show you how much this event means to the donors who make it possible, and the huge impact that it has on the abused and neglected children that it benefits.

Working with Child Advocates throughout this holiday season has reminded me, among the advertising and commercialization of the holidays, the true spirit of the season, no matter what holiday you're celebrating. Child Advocates' kids and many others in the Philadelphia area are in need of support year round, and we can't forget about them when the holidays are over. I think I can speak for everyone on my account when I say that working with Child Advocates has been a great experience and nonprofit PR is very fulfilling work!

If you're interested in following the work of the Support Center for Child Advocates in 2010 become a fan of them on Facebook here or follow them on Twitter @advo_kid.

No comments: