Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Reading List!

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I love a good book! Unfortunately, though, my schoolwork keeps me from doing a lot of pleasure reading during the academic semester. One of the things I most enjoy about winter break is having the time to do some pleasure reading!

I'm always looking for new authors and titles to pick up from the library. Does anyone have any suggestions?

For others in my situation, I read several books this past summer by Thomas Cook and Greg Iles and I would strongly recommend both authors!

I'd really appreciate any of your suggestions to help me build my winter break reading list.

1 comment:

Evan Nicholson said...

One of the books on my reading list is "Heart of the Old Country." The novel was turned into a screenplay titled "The Narrows." I worked on it this summer at mPRm Public Relations.

I have plenty more ideas if you want any. I keep a list of books I would like to read. =)