Wednesday, November 4, 2009

25 Most Powerful Women in Social Media

I've recently become a fan of Ragan's Daily Headlines. Naturally, after I started reading this daily e-mail and other posts from their website I looked Ragan up on Twitter. Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications, is an active Twitter user and his tweets are always interesting. I saw one this morning about the 25 Most Powerful Women in Social Media, and I had to see the list.

Honestly, I didn't even know half the names from the list. That wasn't the reason I was so excited to read it though. The list intrigued me so much because it had two relatively new concepts in the headline. A list of 25 of the "most powerful" women was inspiring to see as a young, professional female. Also, it was great to see that there are people out there who are getting recognized for being leaders in the social media world.

What are your thoughts on this list? Click here to view it!

Also, follow @MarkRaganCEO on Twitter. You won't be sorry!

2 comments:

Online Printing said...

Well, I am familiar with Lisa Stone. Mainly because I know some bloggers from blogher.com. Aside from her, the other names are strangers to me. But this is a very interesting list... :D

Melissa Marsili said...

I agree!