Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Personal Blogs

I'm taking a journalism class this semester and my professor keeps talking about personal blogs for students. We all know that blogs are huge, but should everyone keep a blog? My professor says yes! He says it's a good idea for students because you can practice your writing and get yourself out there. But he also recommends that we have a theme to our blog. "Don't just rant and rave about things that make you mad. That's what Facebook is for. Make sure you're writing about a specific topic."

I've been contemplating making my own blog for a while, but couldn't think of what to write about. I've finally come to the conclusion that when I have some spare time (so not anytime soon - sorry!) I will create a blog about travel.

What about everyone else? Do you have a personal blog?

Here is the blog for my journalism class, and our professor links to all of his former and present students' personal blogs.

No comments: