Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goodbye From Me, Also!

Not only is this week Jessica's last week posting for PRowl Public Relations, it is also my last week. Hopefully you'll be hearing from me again in the future!

I've had a great time being in PRowl. I got a lot of experience that I have never even come close to seeing in the classroom. Being director of finance, secretary, an account executive and an account staff member has opened my eyes so much to the world of PR. I never thought I'd be writing and executing a PR plan in my second and third years of college. I only thought that was for seniors in their final semester. However, our founder Natalie wanted to give us all the experience we could ever ask for.

I'm going to miss everyone in PRowl, but I'll still be in close contact with everyone. I'm not just leaving PRowl and falling off the face of the earth. I will be Jessica's vice president in Temple's chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America. Both PRSSA and PRowl work closely together, and we will be making a name for both organizations at Temple.

Hopefully you'll be hearing a guest blog from me next year! Have a great summer everyone! I sure know I will - I'll be in Rome with Jessica and Melissa!

No comments: