Thursday, October 13, 2011

Off to Florida for PRSSA National Conference!

My bags are packed, my plane tickets are in hand and the hotel is waiting. Today I head off to Florida for the Public Relations Student Society of America’s National Conference with PRowl Firm Director Niki Ianni and Assistant Firm Director Emily Ascani. We will be embarking in a four-day, jam packed weekend of learning, networking and development.

This year’s PRSSANC theme is “Perception is Reality: Inspiring Effective Communications.” The conference is being held in Orlando, Florida from October 14-18 and includes sessions on entertainment, non-profit, corporate, agency and government public relations, as well as seminars covering social media, media relations and chapter building.

This will be my first PRSSANC ever and I’m extremely excited to learn more about my field and network with students and professionals from around the world. I will be live tweeting all throughout conference, so be sure to follow me on Twitter. If you’ve ever read my blog posts before, you know I’m into government, politics and social media so you don’t want to miss my coverage of the “Government Relations/Public Affairs: An Era of Change” and “Social Media: Think Before You Tweet” on Saturday afternoon!

No comments: