Monday, February 9, 2009

Social Media Savvy

One of PRowl Public Relations' goals for this semester is to get each individual member more involved in social media.

To help motivate our members to dive into the wonderful world of social networking, I will be creating "guides" for them teaching them how to utilize different sites.

This weekend, I wrote a guide to using Twitter.

Twitter is my favorite social media site. I am absolutely addicted to it. I love to use it to discuss everything from television shows to PR. I'm happy to say that the connections I've made on Twitter have led to an internship!

If you'd like to read the guide, please e-mail PRowlPR@gmail.com and I would be happy to send it to you.

For now, I'll leave you with an excerpt from the guide; My list of the top PR people to follow on Twitter!

www.twitter.com/barbaranixon

www.twitter.com/heatherhuhman

www.twitter.com/shonali

www.twitter.com/rachelesterline

www.twitter.com/prsarahevans

www.twitter.com/tomokeefe1

www.twitter.com/shannoncherry

www.twitter.com/sternalpr

www.twitter.com/nicklucido

www.twitter.com/theprintedblog

www.twitter.com/tdefren

www.twitter.com/janetaronica

www.twitter.com/mscareergirl

www.twitter.com/chrisbrogan

www.twitter.com/juliebonnheath

www.twitter.com/storyassistant


And of course, if you're not already following me or PRowl PR, click right on over and become a follower!


So, what's your favorite social media site?

No comments: