Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break a Bust This Year?

Where did the week go? Temple has been on Spring Break since Monday and classes resume after this weekend. Although all I did was stay in Philadelphia and work, having the week off from classes was well needed. A few of my friends traveled for Spring Break, but I noticed that this year was not a good one for the travel resorts. As the economy has tumbled I've heard an increase of students talk about how they can't afford to go on Spring Break this year and are working instead. I know I feel the pain! Instead of even just going home I decided that it would be worth it to stay in Philadelphia and make some money.

Did you do anything fun for Spring Break or was saving your money a priority this year? I'm interested to hear if any other campuses noticed a decrease in fellow Spring Breakers too!

No comments: