Friday, April 2, 2010

PR Disasters

I was introduced recently to a blog that was new to me and thought I'd share it with you too! PRdisasters.com is a blog chronicling "PR disasters, spin doctors, and reputation management gone wrong" written by PR analyst and author Gerry McCusker.

Recent posts include "Bush PR man Fleischer to restore Tiger Woods' PR?," "Aussie PR hires actress to fake a news story," and "Fast Food Denny's pull 'humorous' Irish Famine ad," among others.

Check out these posts and others at www.prdisasters.com!

3 comments:

Lindsay McHugh said...

I've been following this blog for ages and actually met Gerry while I was living in Australia (turns out he's a friend of a friend) - he's very funny. Definitely a blog worth having in your reader!

Unknown said...

Hi Jaime and Lindsay! Thanks for the positivity; much appreciated indeed. Keep on keeping on.

Jaime Scofield said...

Thanks for the comments Lindsay and Gerry! I'm looking forward to following!